[dancer-users] D1 => D2 request->referer in LIST context has changed

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 19:34:35 GMT 2014

Hey,

Let me copy the reply I gave on the issue on Github regarding this for
whoever isn't following Github issues:

That's a good catch!

We changed `referer` to simply use `Plack::Request`'s `referer` method.
This makes it more consistent with another publicly-known interface to a
Plack request (the canonical one, in fact).

I'm sorry to hear you had code depending on it which now failed.

Here is the relevant commit:
738b4f15ea3ae72900c17763044cd1ac143d13b3

There was a small mistake there that was fixed in the commit after:
3f885d0d8ca173e5620354be1d5a12802930add7

S.