[dancer-users] Migrating (of the Perl Maven site) from Dancer 1 to Dancer2

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Wed Dec 10 15:50:16 GMT 2014

I have started to migrate the Perl Maven site from Dancer 1 to Dancer 2.
As you could see from my previous message I got stuck very quickly with the
Dancer2::Plugin::Passphrase module, but I have not given up hope yet.

I hope that Sawyer will soon do whatever he needs to do so Henk can fix the
module,
but in the meantime I try to make progress without that module.

I have also started to describe my experience on the site:
http://perlmaven.com/migrating-from-dancer-to-dancer2
and will update that as I make progress.

I've also submitted two pull requests with some documentation updates
that might, or might not be correct. I'd appreciate the attention of the
core developers.

Gabor