[dancer-users] Appdir and 0.150000

Cymon cymon.ML at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 16:06:09 BST 2014

Hi,
I dug a bit more in the problem and I decided to open an issue, because
the question is not reletet only to Test::TCP.

https://github.com/PerlDancer/Dancer2/issues/674

Can someone give me feedback about this? Sorry, but in the actual
situation all the work I did with my package is rubbish...

Cymon
http://perlishscrewdriver.blogspot.it/