[dancer-users] Appdir and 0.150000

Cymon cymon.ML at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:00:15 BST 2014

Hi all,
develping my package, Strehler, I usually write my test using a little
testing app under /t and running everything throught Test::TCP.

You can see all the code in my github:
https://github.com/cym0n/strehler (src/t)

This worked well until I tried it on Dancer2 0.150000. In this case the
system seems to do a lot of confusion about appdir so it can't read the
config.yml under t/testapp and breaks all.

Behaviour of Dancer2 in this situation can be considered an anomaly or
depends on something I did wrong?

There's a way smarter than mine to manage a dummy app for testing
purpose? A dummy app complex as I like...

Thanks,
--
Cymon
http://perlishscrewdriver.blogspot.it/