[dancer-users] Dancer2 0.150000 - Codename LoonyPandora

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Mon Aug 18 12:45:31 BST 2014

On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 13:10 +0200, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> > Is there another way to retrieve params from directly within a module?
> >

> $dsl->app->request->params ?

Great, thanks, that works.

Now, what about writing a session value from within a plugin?

    $dsl->app->session('user_id', 5);

gives "session is a read-only accessor"

> > For info, I'm writing (yet another) authentication plugin. I'll send
> > details to this list once it's ready(ish).
>
> Uh why (yet another) ??

Just because I want one that "does everything" (including password
resets, storing user details etc), and can interface with DBIC. I find
that I keep writing the same code over and over in different
applications. I'm happy to keep it private, but I may as well release it
in case anyone else has a use for it.

Andy