[dancer-users] Stepping away from Dancer

David Golden xdg at xdg.me
Wed Apr 30 15:38:27 BST 2014

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:47 AM, Yanick Champoux
<yanick at babyl.dyndns.org> wrote:
> The GitHub transfer is easy: go to repo settings > transfer ownership in the Danger Zone.

Individually, they are easy, but I have several.  :-)

> PAUSE co-maint will also have to be changed, if you want the release dance to go on.

I've added HANDOFF to comaint (since I think that bumps them up in
Neil B's adoption metrics) and will do a full transfer to someone who
steps up.

> And also: very sad to see you go. Contribution was muchly tremendously appreciated. Already
> beginning to pray the Dark Gods that you'll be back into the fold one day. :-)

It was a fun ride.  Meanwhile, I've joined MongoDB on the Perl driver
team, so my plate is pretty full.

David

--
David Golden <xdg at xdg.me> Twitter/IRC: @xdg