[dancer-users] Stepping away from Dancer

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Wed Apr 30 15:47:20 BST 2014

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:27:26AM -0400, David Golden wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke)
> <racke at linuxia.de> wrote:
 > Can we move them to Perl Dancer?
>
> Oh, sure.  I just dropped out of the Perl Dancer org, but if you add
> me back, I should be able to move them over, once I figure out a
> script to automate it.

The GitHub transfer is easy: go to repo settings > transfer ownership in the Danger Zone.

PAUSE co-maint will also have to be changed, if you want the release dance to go on.

And also: very sad to see you go. Contribution was muchly tremendously appreciated. Already
beginning to pray the Dark Gods that you'll be back into the fold one day. :-)

Joy,
`/anick