[dancer-users] Major Dancer 2 release: 0.140000

Cymon cymon.ML at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:35:55 BST 2014

Il giorno Mon, 28 Apr 2014 23:58:03 +0200
sawyer x <xsawyerx at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hey everyone!
>
> I just released a new version of Dancer 2. It's a major one. I'd like
> to share a bit about it.

Hi,
I tried Dancer2 0.140000 with a site that was perfectly working with
Dancer2 0.13.
Login seems to be now broken, at least using the development server.
I noticed, using YAML as session manager, that a new session
is created for every request, despite they come from the same client.
Session is correctly written by my code but obviosly ignored because a
new one is used to evaluate the next request.
How can i solve this?

--
Cymon
Coniglio domina,