[dancer-users] Using Dancer2 as a website framework

Celogeek San me at celogeek.com
Sat Sep 7 23:37:27 BST 2013

Well, I don't love php anymore, even if i have start with it, and do i hope
good job on builder home made extranet,

We use php for our frontend, and it is a company decision, so now we got
big product, it is hard to switch.

But I love building web site with Perl, and it is hard to apply it to a
company. at least in my case.