[dancer-users] Dancer support require Books/videos on Dancer

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 12:15:59 GMT 2013

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:25:50 +0530
Mukesh Kumar <mukesh.modi.india at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please let me know how to build web pages with Dancer.

The documentation and cookbook should help you get started; there's
also plenty of help on this mailing list and the IRC channel
(http://dancer.pm/irc for details)

> I want to make a web page with select tag of html and on each select
> it should have to perform action.

Depends what action you want to perform (something client side, or a
request to the server) but that sounds rather more like a front end
Javascript thing.

For instance, a random example that might give you a starting point:

<select name="foo" onchange="show_choice(this)">
<option value="">Pick your option</option>
<option>Foo</option>
<option>Bar</option>
</select>

<script>