[dancer-users] LPW Dancer2 class - test run

Andrew Solomon andrew at illywhacker.net
Fri Nov 8 00:51:52 GMT 2013

I've just prepared an online Dancer2 course which I'll be delivering
in person at the London Perl Workshop on Saturday 30th November.

http://act.yapc.eu/lpw2013/talk/5030
http://geekuni.com/perl-web-d2

I'd be really pleased if there are one or two Dancer beginners who'd
be willing to give it a test run online and let me know if anything's
unclear. Please drop me an email if you're interested.

Also, I'll be running a survey of the class to learn about the
students and how they find the class. If there's anything you're
desperate to know about people interested in Dancer, please send me an
email with suggested questions.

Many Thanks

Andrew