[dancer-users] Dancer on Starman, why slow down?

hommura hiroaki hommura_hiroaki at outlook.com
Fri May 31 10:49:29 BST 2013

Actually, I have a site now providing two services. One is web powered by Dancer, and one is api server.
http://hostname/forum ==> all HTML staff and of course database staffhttp://hostname/api      ==> RESTful api, only retrieve data from backend database and return it back to client.
And now /api request grows up and affect /forum.
So is it possible to let Starman process /api directly, and dancer handle /forum only? I dont want to introduce nginx or anything else.