[dancer-users] What versions Moo has Dancer2 been tested with?

Mark Wood-Patrick mwoodpatrick at nvidia.com
Wed May 1 15:33:08 BST 2013

I resolved that issue (was missing Role-Tiny)

Now I'm looking for Dancer2 equivalents to the plugin's

Dancer::Plugin::REST;
Dancer::Plugin::Ajax;
Dancer::Plugin::FormattedOutput;

I found

        Dancer2::Plugin::REST

But when I use it I get:

        DEPRECATED: Dancer2::Plugin::REST calls 'dancer_app' instead of '$dsl->dancer_app'. at /home/app_perf_catalog/mwoodpatrick/mongodb/PORTool/Perl/Dancer2-Plugin-REST-0.09/lib/Dancer2/Plugin/REST.pm line 25
 at /home/app_perf_catalog/mwoodpatrick/mongodb/PORTool/Perl/Dancer2/lib/Dancer2/Plugin.pm line 370

I guess I can try and update these myself but was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions

Mark