[dancer-users] Dancer2 pull-requests policy

Punter punter at punter.gr
Mon Mar 25 15:04:55 GMT 2013

Could we make it a policy to respond to every pull request made to the
Dancer2 code base?

I have 3 unmerged pull requests there, from 17, 22, and 25 days ago.

I would like to know if I'm doing something wrong, or whether I'm just
being ignored together with everyone else.

I would like to know that for every pull request I make, both the past
and the ones I will make in the future. Therefore I would like it to
become a policy, that Dancer2 maintainers view and respond (positively,
or negatively with an explanation) to every one of our pull requests.

Thanks,