[dancer-users] Dancer2::Plugin::Database missing?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:14:38 GMT 2013

From: "Dave Cross" <dave at dave.org.uk>

> On 03/12/2013 06:29 AM, Carlos Ivan Sosa wrote:
>>
>> Sorry about the last mail, I misread, you're talking about Dancer2
>>
>> I haven't use Dancer2::Plugin::Database, but I would
>> recommend, https://metacpan.org/module/Dancer2::Plugin::DBIC
>
> Apparently you also missed the bit when Octavian wrote "without using an
> ORM" :-)
>
> Dave...

Yep :-)

Anyway, I was confused that such an important module is not available even though there are links to it and it is also one of the recommended plugins for Dancer2.

But actually I hope that Dancer2::Plugin::Adapter works, because I need to use a standalone module with the Dancer appso the Database plugin is not absolutely necessary for the moment.

Octavian