[dancer-users] D2: Where should I place the config.yml file?

Punter punter at punter.gr
Sat Jun 22 22:15:27 BST 2013

It's not clear at all from Dancer2's documentation:

    "Dancer2 will first look for the file /config.ext / (where .ext is
    the type of configuration file you are using) in the root directory
    of your application."

What is "the root directory of my application"? All I know is that I
created a simple app.psgi in some directory and running it with plackup.
I placed config.yml right next to it, but it's not getting read.

Can we please fix the documentation a bit so it makes more sense?

Thanks,