[dancer-users] when running under Apache/mod_fastcgi

Nick Knutov mail at knutov.com
Sat Jun 8 13:34:39 BST 2013

It depends.

It can be so for beautiful human readable urls IF you have mod_rewrite.
It should be as it is now if you don't have mod_rewrite.

Good point to make this default is you are always have mod_rewrite in
real world with any used in practice software.

08.06.2013 17:34, Henk van Oers пишет:

> On Sat, 8 Jun 2013, Nick Knutov wrote:
>
>> Try to add
>>
>> $ENV{SCRIPT_NAME} = '';
>>
>> to dispatch.fcgi (it was in my next mail).
>
> I did that too, thank you.
>
> Btw: Shouldn't be the default for non-plain-CGI
> to delete the SCRIPT_NAME?
>

> -- Henk

>>> I forgot to thank you for this.
>>> I'm using this too now.

>>> (But the SCRIPT_NAME wasn't completely gone.)

Best Regards,
Nick Knutov
http://knutov.com
ICQ: 272873706