[dancer-users] Useless error message

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Jun 4 12:48:06 BST 2013

On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 08:01:43PM +0100, gvim wrote:

> That's the problem. Astro::Register in turn uses other custom modules
> but Dancer doesn't seem to be able to reveal the details of the binding
> error. I would have to send you the code for the whole application,
> which isn't realistic.

Can you reduce it to a minimal example that shows the error?  Of course,
by doing that you'll probably find that the error leaps off the screen at
you and you don't need to send it anyway.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

There is no one true indentation style,
But if there were K&R would be Its Prophets.
Peace be upon Their Holy Beards.