[dancer-users] YAPC Dancer BOF

Mike South msouth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:54:20 BST 2013

So, the info on the wiki (which, I admit, I put there) still has "TBD" for
the location.

Anyone have any suggestions or preferences?

Maybe put stuff at http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/wiki?node=Dancer%20BOF if
you have ideas.

I'll be in the auditorium the whole morning.  If we still don't have a
place by noon, let's congregate (flock together?) at the back of the
auditorium and figure out a place to go.

I have a "Texas" and a "Runs with Scissors" ribbon on my badge, I'm wearing
a brown plaid button-down, blue jeans and sandals.  I like long walks on
the beach...wait never mind.

I have a non-air-conditioned vanagon with a few seats in it.  When we were
driving over this morning the sliding door popped open, but the bungee cord
caught it.

If you feel adventurous/run-with-scissors enough I can drive a few people
somewhere.

I'm sitting in seat 19 in the 7th row of the LBJ if anyone wants to try to
meet between talks or whatever.

mike

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Lee Carmichael <leecarmichael123 at gmail.com