[dancer-users] Deploying perl dancer app using Plackup and Starman

Anand Meher kvmsanand at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 22:15:28 BST 2013

Dear Dancer Experts,

         I am trying to deploy my first dancer app using Plackup and
Starman.

I am using the following commandline as suggested in the perl dancer
deployment documentation.

 "*plackup -E production  -s Starman --workers=10 -p 80 -a bin/app.pl*"

This command seems to be working only on the same machine (only on
localhost), but when I try to access from an another machine, it does not
seem to work.
I also tried with different ports.

The same command without enabling Starman server works, i.e. the
command "*plackup
-E production  -p 80 -a bin/app.pl*"  works perfectly.

Could you please let me know, if I am missing something when I enable
Starman?  I am using cygwin on windows machine to deploy the app.

Thanks In Advance

Regards
AMK