[dancer-users] Set interface language via URL path

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Fri Jul 5 17:19:37 BST 2013

Hi,

I'm being asked to write a webapp for a site that will have three versions
for, one for each language.

The current idea is to use http://site.tld/en/, http://site.tld/de/ and
http://site.tld/fr/.

I'll need to think this over on how to do this with Dancer2, but I want to
reuse as much as possible of the routes between the three sites.

Does anybody did this before and can share a strategy? My current best
solution for this would be to had a hook as soon as possible and remove the
first level path if it matches one of the languages we support and set a
var for it.

Any other suggestions?

Bye,
--