[dancer-users] Deployment Question

James Baer jamesfbaer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:41:28 GMT 2013

Hi All,
I currently have a dancer app in development deployed via Apache using
Plack::Handler::Apache2

I know that the docs state "Only a single Dancer application can be
deployed using the Plack::Handler::Apache2 method. Multiple Dancer
applications *will not work properly"

*
However, I have additional virtualhosts on the same server and some of them
run under mod_perl (some just mp::perlrun). When using the Plack::Handler,
these other mod_perl applications are broken.

Is this known to affect other mod perl applications as well?
Is this something that will be addressed in Dancer2?

Thanks for any input. I'm loving dancer so far...