[dancer-users] deploy dancer via heroku - error while loading /app/app.psgi

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 18:10:21 GMT 2013

You can look through the available documentation and see if you find a
place it will fit. Perhaps under the cookbook?
Then you can submit a patch. You can use RT, or you can clone the Github
project and submit a pull request. Not everyone is familiar and comfortable
with that, so also we're happy to receive changes via email (whether in a
patch file or just email content).

Whatever works for you.