[dancer-users] Namespace for load_app modules

Henk van Oers henk at signature.nl
Sun Dec 8 11:57:52 GMT 2013

On Sun, 8 Dec 2013, sawyer x wrote:

> Can you give an example of one that is useful as a CPAN module?

Yes, lots.
How many Dancer::App's can you find that implement:
- a blog
- an URL shortener
- bookmarks
- pastebins
- or (from the docs) a forum?

Some of them need an Auth system
but we have Dancer-Plugin-Auth-Extensible
Just configure your Dancer::App in config.yml

I am working on a "mailman" system.
Do you want to reinvent a "usergroup"?
I do. And I want it to look NOT like
http://lists.preshweb.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/dancer-users