[dancer-users] Running a bot as a REST webservice

Pierre M piemas25 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 15:57:59 GMT 2013

Wow !! The code in my first email worked, the bot IS shared between all
REST calls.

I just needed to run
    plackup bin/app.pl
instead of
    plackup -L Shotgun bin/app.pl
It's the Shotgun option that made my app.pl be re-initialized each time.

No need for a memcache, no need for workers, it just works! Dancer is my
app online, with a state =)

--- Pierre Masci
I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, you can send me a
text message via this page: https://awayfind.com/mascip