[dancer-users] Trying to use Dancer2::Plugin::REST, what did I do wrong?

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Fri Dec 6 17:30:50 GMT 2013

On 13-12-06 11:22 AM, Yanick Champoux wrote:
> I can reproduce the issue with Pierre's code. Weird. I'll have a deeper
> look.

Urgh.

So it seems that the response object is created before the serializer is
set. And, even worse, it's not the response's own serializer that is
set, but the global serializer for the application. Which means that we
have this delightful delayed slapstick act:

$ curl localhost:3000/page.json
HASH(0x32fafd8)
$ curl localhost:3000/page.yaml
{"status":"404","title":"Error 404 - Not Found","message":"unsupported
format requested: yaml"}
$ curl localhost:3000/page.yml
{"some key":"value","something":"else"}
$ curl localhost:3000/page.json
---
some key: value
something: else

Github issue will be created. Problem shall be solved. But only after my
coffee's drained. :-)

Joy,
`/anick