[dancer-users] setting header before redirect

Nuno Carvalho smash at cpan.org
Tue Dec 3 17:29:32 GMT 2013

Hello everyone,

 I have two simple Dancer 1 apps, I'm creating a specific header in
one, and then redirecting to the other application. I would expect to
find the custom header in the second application, but I don't see it.
I'm also using Data::Dumper to view the request in the second
application and I don't find the header there either.
 Here's the route for both applications:

http://paste.perldancer.org/PtkO0HkfPev

 Am i doing something wrong? Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance
nrc