[dancer-users] Long-term contract telecommuting role using Dancer, Moose, DBIC etc

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 12:37:30 BST 2013

Hi all,

Anyone interested in a long-term contract position using Dancer, Moose,
DBIx::Class and other modern Perl goodness to work on large backend
systems in a domain registration and hosting environment, please feel
free to drop me a mail off-list.  Full-time (40 hours a week)
preferred, although part-time may be considered.

You would be working within our geographically spread team, with
permanent members in the UK, and contractors in the Ukraine, Russia,
India and elsewhere.

May also be considering a permanent UK position soon, if I can get the
appropriate budget secured, but that's not for sure yet; until I can
secure any more budget, I'm unlikely to be able to get approval for an
appropriate salary for a UK-based employee at the current time.

Cheers

Dave P

--
David Precious ("bigpresh") <davidp at preshweb.co.uk>