[dancer-users] Trouble in uploading file

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:55:16 BST 2013

If you want to use that in a web form, you have to go with the POST
solution.

If you're aiming at realizing an API (RESTful or REST-like), you should
understand how the file's data are passed. Most probably, when you use curl
you have to fetch the file's data directly from the request body (i.e. the
file data *is* the request body).

Ciao,

    Flavio.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Fotis E. Psomopoulos <fpsom at issel.ee.auth.gr