[dancer-users] Looking for examples of using Dancer with javascript frameworks

Mark Wood-Patrick mwoodpatrick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 11:55:15 BST 2013

I was able to get some small test cases working using
Dancer::Serializer::JSON and they work fine.

I'm now putting together some more complex cases using slickgrid
(https://github.com/mleibman/SlickGrid/wiki) and angular/ember for my own
education and to see what issues I will run into in a larger project and see
if I run into any issues with JSONP or CORS

Mark