[dancer-users] Dancer2 status

Niels Larsen niels at genomics.dk
Mon Apr 29 11:05:39 BST 2013

Certainly the home page should be updated if Dancer2 is ready,
or it will remain stealth. Dancer2 should also be announced at
places where many eyes look. It would be very helpful to list
the good's and bad's for Dancer1 vs Dancer2, and if this perl
framework generally has advantages over those in other languages,
then that too. The Meteor people (meteor.com) send a newsletter
when there is a new minor version and their release management
is good.

Niels L