[dancer-users] Dancer2 status

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at sukria.net
Mon Apr 29 10:24:57 BST 2013

Hello,

For any new application, I would definitely go with Dancer2, without a
doubt. It's mature enough to be the right choice for new webapps.

Also, in this train of thought, I would argue that we could change the link
on the website to point to Dancer2 instead of Dancer1, any thoughts about
that? Or at least providing both links?

Cheers