[dancer-users] Getting started with Perl Dancer - new screencast

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sun Apr 21 10:04:04 BST 2013

Hi,

recently I've started again to publish screencasts, this time solely
on my own Perl Maven site. After two very experimental videos, I think
this is already reasonably ok to show:

http://perlmaven.com/videos/getting-started-with-perl-dancer

Given enough feedback I can create a whole series of screencasts for Dancer,
but I'd certainly like to get some feedback from you. What subject
would you like to
be covered?
Should this be aimed at Perl developers who start with Dancer or
people who are already experienced with Dancer? Should it maybe even
assume no, or very little Perl knowledge as well?

My plan is to follow the footsteps of railscasts.com and provide some
of the videos free
of charge and some for paying subscribers only so I can cover my bills.
Will there be enough people to make this sustainable?

Gabor