[dancer-users] Running bin/app.pl with cleaner %ENV

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Fri Apr 19 02:50:45 BST 2013

On 13-03-04 11:05 PM, Alois Mahdal wrote:
> So: What would be The Right Way of stop/running bin/app.pl
> thousand times a day (read: easily), provided I'm at a wild
> development stage?

	small note: in the early stages of development, you can always enable
the 'auto_reload' configuration parameter (see Dancer::Config), which
will auto-reload code as soon as the files change. If you are the type
to add a method, try it, add another line, try it again, it might spare
you doing the start/stop dance a couple of gazillion times. :-)

Joy,
`/anick