[dancer-users] Pull request and new feature in Dancer2::Test to check routes pod coverage

Dinis Rebolo dinisrebolo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:01:37 BST 2013

Hi all,

I have a pull request
https://github.com/PerlDancer/Dancer2/pull/218waiting to merged it's a
fix to "Internal Server Error: Can`t locate object
method "new" via package "Dancer2::Handler::File" (perhaps you forgot to
load "Dancer2::Handler::File"?) at.. Dancer2/Core/App.pm in sub send_file
arround my $file_handler = Dancer2::Handler::File->new" when issued a
send_file with route_handlers: {} in config.yml.

I also have a new feature in Dancer2::Test to check routes pod coverage,
but first I need that pull request to be merged.

Can any guys have a look on it.

Thanks

--
Dinis Rebolo