[Dancer-users] Web-front end for long-running processes

Assaf Gordon gordon at cshl.edu
Thu Sep 20 20:24:27 CEST 2012

A follow-up to set the record straight:

Assaf Gordon wrote, On 09/20/2012 12:27 PM:

> [...] "sudo cpan Dancer::Plugin::WebSocket" fails with too many errors (on Perl 5.14.2) - so I'm not going to pursue it ATM.

The problem wasn't in "Dancer::Plugin::WebSocket", but in its dependencies (AnyMQ + Twiggy).

With Naveed's help I was able to install the websocket plugin:
AnyMQ required me to explicitly install the "AE" (AnyEvent) and "EV" (libEV) modules, with their most recent versions. For some reason, those weren't automatically pulled by cpan.

-gordon