[Dancer-users] Starman vs Plack::Handler::Apache2 my results

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 07:55:29 CEST 2012

Starman has some performance benchmarking
here<https://metacpan.org/module/Starman#PERFORMANCE>but they don't
include Apache.
I guess it also matters what extensions you have on Apache and how well
it's configured.
I am surprised it gets you better performance than Starman...

It would be interesting to raise this on irc.perl.org's #plack and see what
they think.