[Dancer-users] Unable to view MyApp/bin/app.pl remotely

Jack Maney jackmaney at gmail.com
Sun May 13 03:27:19 CEST 2012

 Hi, I'm not new to Perl, but I'm new to Dancer and web development in
general. I've installed Dancer on my web server, and used the dancer
command-line application to create a sample app. When I start MyApp/bin/
app.pl, I can view the resulting page locally (via Lynx), but not on my
home system (via Chrome).

Is there some kind of Apache setting that is getting in the way?

Thank you for your time,

Jack

--
"Structures are the weapons of the mathematician."
--Bourbaki