[Dancer-users] Invalid content-type sended by dancer when error 500 happens

Tomasz Konojacki xenu at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Mar 15 17:59:40 CET 2012

Hi!

I'm using Dancer 1.3093 (latest in ActiveState PPM) under Windows.
I have created application using "dancer -a test" command, and modified
test/lib/test.pm so now it looks like this:

--beginning of code--
# This is application generated by "dancer -a test", only
test/lib/test.pm was modified
package test;
use Dancer ':syntax';
use Exception::Class (
     foobar => {
         description => 'Arguments passed to function are invalid.'
     },
);

our $VERSION = '0.1';

get '/' => sub {
     <<EOF;
<!doctype html>
	<form action="/" method="post">
		<input type="text" name="login"><br>
		<input type="password" name="password"><br>
		<input type="submit" name="submit">
	</form>
EOF

};

post '/' => sub {
     die 'error!';
};

true;
---end of code---

When I run app.pl with argument "--environment=production", connect to
the site with browser, and click "submit", Dancer returns error 500 (as
expected), but instead of "text/html" Content-Type, it has
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded" MIME type.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Tomasz