[Dancer-users] redirecting to a renamed sub app

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:13:20 CET 2012

In my main app, I load a sub app like so

	package mainapp;

	# old invocation
	#load_app 'subapp1', prefix => '/subapp1';

	# app renamed
	load_app 'subapp2', prefix => '/subapp2';

'mainapp' itself is behind an Apache proxy, so all requests to http://foo.edu/ go to port 5000 where 'mainapp' is being served by Starman.

Well, I've done gone and changed 'subapp1' to 'subapp2' and I thought setting a `Redirect permanent /subapp1 /subapp2` would take care of everything. Well, I was wrong. Dancer croaked that no subapp2 found. I figure I have to set the redirect in Dancer, but, now I am not sure where to set that.

	package subapp2; # used to be subapp1

	get '/' => sub {};

Redirect in dancer seems to be at a route level. How do I redirect an entire app?

--
Puneet Kishor