[Dancer-users] sane error messages

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:00:04 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Mr. Puneet Kishor <punk.kish at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have two Dancer-backed projects --
>
> ## Earth Base
>
> http://earth-base.org is approx. 7K lines of Perl code, and I can't
> afford to experiment with it. It might look good, however, on the dance
> floor, as a Dancer example. http://earth-base.org/apps leads to various
> apps that serve either data (in JSON) coming from Postgres or various other
> binary data stores, or web apps made from the apps that serve data. For
> example, http://earth-base.org/geomaps

It looks very nice (though, I saw a CSS problem in earth-base.org/apps,
which shows your footer in the middle for some reason), and I think they
would very nice on the dance floor.
We will be able to add them if you just submit a pull request with details
about each (a line or two about what they are).
If you're not comfortable with a pull request, you can email me the
details. Use my CPAN address (xsawyerx).

> ## punkish
>
> http://punkish.org is also completely Dancer-based, but much simpler. I
> converted my web site from being db backed to 100% Markdown text files
> backed. What a relief. I will experiment with converting that to Dancer2.

It might just be the first Dancer 2 app online, though I'm working on
another one, so we'll see who wins the race! :)

Also, you don't have to experiment with live code, you can run it locally
in a sandbox!

> Many thanks,

And to you too. :)

S.