[Dancer-users] Question about Dancer::Plugin::ValidateTiny

Forgoselo Fontardion fontardion at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:04:19 CEST 2012

Dear dancers,

I'm building a web application and need to use some forms. I'm using
Dancer::Plugin::ValidateTiny to validate de parameters that the web browser
send in every request. It's very easy to use, but I have found a limitation
and doesn't know how to overcome it.

The form i'm working now is for creating a new user, so it has four fields:
"username", "password1", "password2", "email". I'm doing the usual
checking, but i can't find the way to implement the folloging rule:
"username" and "password1" can't be equal. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,
                Fontardion