[Dancer-users] Dancer-based forum

Brian E. Lozier brian at massassi.com
Sat Jun 2 00:07:50 CEST 2012

https://github.com/saberworks/App-Fan

I started working on a forum system for a personal project but it's
sort of stalled so I figured I'd put it out in case anyone would find
it useful.  There is essentially no management interface.  You can see
it in action at http://nocityofsilverdale.org/ (site is dead, feel
free to play around).

There are some rudimentary install docs and example configuration for
nginx.  The docs also list all the required perl modules (and ubuntu
packages, if you use ubuntu).  It runs on Postgres.

Any feedback welcome, although I don't have any plans to work on this
in the near future.  There are some areas where I'm not using the
dancer functions "correctly" because I just can't seem to get used to
function_returns_ref->{'foo'} syntax.  I've been typing dollar signs
for so long I swear my fingers refuse to omit it.

Brian