[Dancer-users] Insert SMS messages in a db

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:18:08 CEST 2012

I have a Dancer app backed by a Postgres database. I want registered users to be able to SMS a photo and some accompanying explanatory text and have it be inserted into the database so it can be viewed on the web site. This would be much like how one can send Tweet and have it appear on Twitter.

What parts do I need to assemble the above contraption? Has someone already done something like this that I may build upon?

Many thanks,

--
Puneet Kishor