[Dancer-users] AUTOLOADed methods in use'd Perl module not found

David Gethings dgethings at me.com
Thu Jul 5 23:49:43 CEST 2012

On 5 Jul 2012, at 17:42, David Precious wrote:

> Welcome!
>
> Are you the David Gethings I think you almost certainly are?  If so,
> small world - howdy :)

Hi David,

Yes I am *that* David Gethings. It is indeed a small world. ;)

> I'm not sure OTTOMH; however I just tried a brief test case and
> confirmed that AUTOLOAD gets called in a basic Dancer app:

Thanks for the tip about setting breakpoints. Never really needed to use them before but I was able to find what I needed. In the debugger I see the AUTOLOAD method is installed. I have no idea why AUTOLOAD is not working. I'm starting to come to conclusion that this suite of modules are not going to play well with Dancer. :(

Thanks very much for the help. I'm sure I will be back. ;)

--
Cheers
Dg