[Dancer-users] view not found

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:35:00 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:42 PM, Gabor Szabo <gabor at szabgab.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> using 1.3095,  I just got a "view not found" error in the browser with
> the usual long dump.

You were looking at the page.

Would it be possible to include the name of the view? That might help
> in debugging.

The name is included in whatever logging utility you have.

This is the code:
             Dancer::Logger::error(
                "Supplied view ($view) not found - $view_path does not
exist"
            );
            return Dancer::Error->new(
                          code => 500,
                          message => 'view not found',
                   )->render();

This means that whatever logging facility you're using (console, file,
etc.), you'll be seeing a very informative message.

We could provide the view in the browser output, though I don't think we
should.