[Dancer-users] Plat_Forms 2012 programming contest

Lars Dɪᴇᴄᴋᴏᴡ 迪拉斯 daxim at cpan.org
Tue Jan 31 14:09:55 CET 2012

Crossposted: catalyst at lists.scsys.co.uk, dancer-users at perldancer.org,
mojolicious at googlegroups.com, psgi-plack at googlegroups.com,
https://www.perl-community.de/bat/poard/thread/17120

Hello Perl web programmers,

the organisers of the [Plat_Forms
contest](http://plat-forms.org/platforms-2012) have published the call
for application. See the [announcement
overview](http://plat-forms.org/platforms-2012-announcement#overview)
for why this contest is very important for the community as a whole.

Once again, Perl's esteem is at stake. ☺ Up to 4 teams comprised of 3
members each are needed to represent our favourite programming
language. Like in the preceding contests in 2007 and 2011, the Perl
teams are likely self-organised and not company-backed. To facilitate
that, I have set up [a page on the official Perl 5
wiki](https://www.socialtext.net/perl5/events_2012_plat_forms).

Action required:

1. Communicate as you see fit and form more teams.
2. Post summaries to the wiki page to keep everyone updated.
3. Fill in the [application Web
form](http://plat-forms.org/platforms-2012-application).