[Dancer-users] Problem with Dancer::Plugin::Ajax under Plack

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:21:23 CET 2012

How awesome of you to write it *right after* the weekend! :)

I've closed a bunch of pull requests and issues. One of which... relates
exactly to this!

Unfortunately it's not in the latest version but it's already merged into
devel branch and I intend to close another issue or two and then release
(hopefully tonight, tomorrow, this week at least) another version which
will include this.