[Dancer-users] child worker variable initialization

Taric Mirza taric at bigchampagne.com
Fri Jan 27 16:31:32 CET 2012

I'm using Dancer/Starman, and was looking for a place to create
variables / run code that occurs once a new worker process is created.

I can run code in the children process within the routes, but was
looking for a way to run code just once upon the initialization of each
worker process.

Also, I was looking for the cleanest way to trigger code upon a graceful
starman server shutdown (occurring when the master process is about to
exit).

Thanks!