[Dancer-users] Dancer 1 or 2?

Niels Larsen niels at genomics.dk
Wed Jan 25 22:39:50 CET 2012

Ok, I will write a piece should I succeed. That would
give both my little project, Redhat and Dancer good
mention. If I fail, I can at least say if there
is something about Dancer that does not work well.
These "paas" things will likely make many more feel
like jumping in, and if Dancer has good modules for
common paas setups there should be many new users.

Niels